VPN Tunneling Protocols on MikroTik with LABS
Learn and configure PPTP, L2TP, SSTP, OVPN, GRE, IPIP, EOIP, Wireguard and ZeroTier on MikroTik RouterOSWatch Promo
What you'll learn
- Understand what is VPN and where to use it
- Understand the features in PPTP protocol
- Configure PPTP VPN as site to site
- Configure PPTP VPN as client to site (remote access)
- Understand the use of proxy-arp when using same local IP addresses range
- Understand what BCP is and how to use it
- Understand the features of L2TP protocol
- Configure L2TP VPN as site to site w/o IPSEC
- Configure L2TP VPN as client to site (remote access)
- Understand the features of SSTP protocol
- Understand the features of OVPN protocol
- Configure SSTP VPN as site to site without certificates
- Configure SSTP VPN as site to site with certificates
- Configure OVPN as site to site
- Make OVPN client work on your PC
- Understand and configure IPIP tunneling protocol
- Understand and configure GRE Tunneling protocol
- Understand and configure EOIP Tunneling protocol
- Configure EOIP Tunnel over L2TP tunneling protocol
- Understand and configure WireGuard tunneling protocol on RouterOS v7
- Understand and configure ZeroTier tunneling protocol on RouterOS v7
Virtual Private Network, or what we normally call as VPN, is being very populated in the last 10 years. With VPN's, companies are able to connect to each others in a secure way via the internet. Also mobile users are able to connect to their office network in any place they are but just having internet service on their device and a VPN client installed.
MikroTik RouterOS has a very rich VPN feature which support almost all type of VPN technologies that are available in the market nowadays. Configuring VPN on MikroTik RouterOS is always a challenge, that's why I have designed this course to show you step-by-step how VPN can be configured on the RouterOS on every VPN technology used. We will go through all VPN protocols that are available on the MikroTik RouterOS including the new added VPN technologies on MikroTik RouterOS v7 which are WireGuard and ZeroTier,
This course will be based on LABS, so you will see all steps needed to make your router as a VPN server or a VPN client and what are the steps to follow to make them work.
Don't wait and register to this course and gain knowledge about VPN on MikroTik.
I look forward to see you in my course
- Engineers who wish to configure and understand VPN tunneling protocols on MikroTIk RouterOS
- Students who want to understand how VPN works and how to configure different type of VPN tunneling protocol on MikroTik RouterOS
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.