CAPsMAN is used on MikroTik so you can control all wireless access points from 1 device.
In this course, you will be more familiar with configuring CAPsMAN and use all its features to control all AP's in your networks.
The course is normally for 1 day and it will contains the following topics:
How to enable CAPsMAN on a MikroTik router
- How to enable CAPs on MikroTik routers
- How to connect the CAPs to the CAPsMAN via layer 2 and layer 3 connectivity
- Usage of certificate between the CAPsMAN and the CAPs
- How to configure different wireless channels from the CAPsMAN
- How to configure security profiles to different wireless SSID's
- What is the use of Datapath and how to configure
- How to create Configuration containers
- How to apply the configuration containers in the provisioning of the CAPs
- How to create different VLAN's on the wireless for normal users and Guest users
- What is Access-list and how to use it
- How to upgrade the RouterOS of the CAPs from the CAPsMAN
- How to have a 2nd CAPsMAN to act as a failover one
The price of this course is € 299,- (ex. VAT)
Including lunch and of course Coffee/Thea.
In Hilversum - The Netherlands
How to apply to the course
If interested in this course, please write me to [email protected] providing your full name and address, and I will get back to you ASAP.