What you'll learn
- Understand how to use DHCP protocol for ISPs
- Understand how to use PPPoE protocol for ISPs
- Implement sharing service on PPPoE
- Implement FUP on PPPoE
- Basic MikroTik skills
- Basic TCP/IP skills
- Internet via DHCP
- Internet via PPPoE
- Entrepreneurs want to start an ISP
- Engineers want to know how to configure the MikroTik router for an ISP
- MikroTik gurus interested in learning new MikroTik topics
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.