Splynx Radius Server with MikroTik - Network Managment
Manage your ISP with Splynx Radius & MikroTik RouterOS to provide your customers with the best Internet service
What you'll learn
- Know how to connect the MikroTik router to Splynx Radius server
- Install Splynx on the cloud
- Understand & configure Networking part on Splynx (PPPoE, DHCP, FUP, CAP)
- Understand and configure ACS (TR-069) protocol to manage the customers' CPE
- Having a solid IT skills
- Be familiar with MikroTik configuration
- Internet Service Provider's owners
- Entrepreneurs looking to set up and ISP to provide internet service
- Network engineers working for ISP
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start4- Login to the MikroTik router using Splynx Radius database4- Radius Login to the MikroTik router (16:27)
Start5- PPPoE with Splynx Radius (23:39)
Start6- Fair Usage Policy on Splynx (10:17)
Start7- Practical LAB on Fair Usage Policy (FUP) (18:20)
Start8- Splynx CAP and Top-ups (22:11)
Start9- DHCP (Ipoe) Splynx Radius Setup (24:20)
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is only available in the ALL ACCESS bundle, click here to learn more.