RIP Routing Protocol on MikroTik RouterOS v7 with LABS
Master the RIP routing protocol on RouterOS version 7 and benefit from its features in your network
What you'll learn
- Understand the theory behind RIP
- Enable RIP on MikroTik RouterOS V7
- Understand the difference between RIP v1 and RIP v2
- Configure interfaces in RIP
- Redistribute a default route in RIP
- Redistribute OSPF routes in RIP
- Authentication on RIP
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good understanding of networking basics
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Network engineers who want to deploy RIP routing protocol on their MikroTik network
- Students who want to learn RIP and understand how to configure it on MikroTik RouterOS
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start5- Introduction to this section (1:04)
Start6- Configuring RIP Routing Protocol (20:39)
Start7- RIP Authentication between neighbors (6:14)
Start8- RIP Interface Strict mode (6:35)
Start9- RIP Default Originate (5:45)
Start10- Redistribute OSPF into RIP and Vice Versa (11:44)
StartBonus Lecture (2:13)