What you'll learn
- Understand the theory behind RIP
- Enable RIP on MikroTik RouterOS V7
- Understand the difference between RIP v1 and RIP v2
- Configure interfaces in RIP
- Redistribute a default route in RIP
- Redistribute OSPF routes in RIP
- Authentication on RIP
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good understanding of networking basics
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Network engineers who want to deploy RIP routing protocol on their MikroTik network
- Students who want to learn RIP and understand how to configure it on MikroTik RouterOS
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start5- Introduction to this section (1:04)
Start6- Configuring RIP Routing Protocol (20:39)
Start7- RIP Authentication between neighbors (6:14)
Start8- RIP Interface Strict mode (6:35)
Start9- RIP Default Originate (5:45)
Start10- Redistribute OSPF into RIP and Vice Versa (11:44)
StartBonus Lecture (2:13)