pfSense LABS for Beginners
Be familiar with pfSense configuration even without having any prior experience on this OS
What you'll learn
- Have a first hands-on on pfSense
- Knowing pfSense features
- Adding a new network on pfsense
- Configuring DHCP Server on pfSense with security
- Understand and configure bridging on pfSense
- Understand and configure Firewalling on pfSense
- Understand and configure VLAN on pfSense
- Understand and configure QOS on pfSense
- Basic TCP/IP and Networking Skills
- Adding a new network on pfSense
- DHCP Server with static entries and ARP
- Backup & Restore
If you are ready to start learning pfSense, just grab this course and I assure you that by end of the course you will be able to configure pfSense for a small/medium companies.
- Anyone interested to start learning how to configure pfSense from scratch
- Engineers who wish to learn how to configure pfSense devices for small to medium size companies
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is only available in the ALL ACCESS bundle, click here to learn more.