Multicast on MikroTik RouterOS with LABS
Understand how to configure Multicast on MikroTik RouterOS with step-by-step LABS
What you'll learn
- Understand the theory behind Multicast
- Understand and configure IGMP, PIM
- Understand and configure BSR Candidates and RP Candidates
- Understand and Configure IGMP Snooping
- Be familiar with MikroTik RouterOS
- What is Multicast and what are its components
- Multicast Layer 3 and Layer 2 Addresses
- Installing the Multicast Package on the MikroTik RouterOS
- Configuring Multicast using IGMP version 1
- Configuring Multicast using IGMP version 2
- Configuring Multicast using IGMP-Proxy
- Layer 3 Multicast (PIM) - Explanation
- Configuring PIM Multicast on MikroTik RouterOS
- Understanding PIM Bootstrap and RP Candidates
- Configuring PIM with BSR and RP Candidates
- Configuring the IGMP Snooping on a MikroTik Switch
To be able to follow this course, you should be familiar with MikroTik and have at least MTCNA level.
- Internet Service Providers using MikroTik RouterOS and interested in giving Multicast service to their customers
- MikroTik engineers interested to learn how to run Multicast on MikroTik RouterOS
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.