MPLS on MikroTik with LABS
Get a better performance in your ISP using MPLS protocol and understand all its feature such as VRF VPN, VPLS & TEWatch Promo
What you'll learn
- Understand what is MPLS and where to use it
- Understand how to have a BGP free core in your ISP using MPLS
- Understand the MPLS acronyms ((CE, PE, P, Label Push, Label Swap, Label Pop)
- Configure MPLS using the static labeling
- Configure MPLS using the dynamic labeling
- Filter MPLS using Accept and Advertise Filter
- Understand and configure VRF lite on MikroTik
- Understand MPLS layer 3 VPN using VRF
- Configure MPLS layer 3 VPN using VRF
- Understand and configure MPLS layer 2 VPN using VPLS
- Understand what is MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Configure MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Run VPLS over TE Tunnels
- Good knowledge of BGP routing protocol
- Good knowledge of OSPF routing protocol
- Introduction to MPLS
- MPLS Basics, MPLS Labels and MPLS Filtering
- MPLS Layer3 VPN - VRF
- MPLS Layer 2 VPN - VPLS
- MPLS Traffic Engineering
To be able to follow this course, you can use GNS3 because in some LABS we require to have up to 7 MikroTik Routers. Of course if you have those routers than you can deploy them and work on physical routers to to the LABS.
Finally, If you have to master MPLS on MikroTik and understand how it works, I highly advise you to register in my course and get all the information that i am going to share with you.
- Engineers who work in Internet Service Provider using MikroTik Routers and want to deploy MPLS
- Students who want to learn how to configure MPLS on MikroTik routers
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start49- Introduction to MPLS Basics and MPLS Labels (1:48)
Preview50- MPLS header and acronyms (CE, PE, P, Label Push, Label Swap, Label Pop) (9:54)
Start51- Configuring MPLS with Static Labels (23:58)
Start52- Configuring MPLS with Dynamic Labels (8:30)
Start53- MPLS Filtering (Accept Filter vs Advertise Filter) (13:36)