What you'll learn
- Understand what is MPLS and where to use it
- Understand how to have a BGP free core in your ISP using MPLS
- Understand the MPLS acronyms ((CE, PE, P, Label Push, Label Swap, Label Pop)
- Configure MPLS using the static labeling
- Configure MPLS using the dynamic labeling
- Filter MPLS using Accept and Advertise Filter
- Understand and configure VRF lite on MikroTik
- Understand MPLS layer 3 VPN using VRF
- Configure MPLS layer 3 VPN using VRF
- Understand and configure MPLS layer 2 VPN using VPLS
- Understand what is MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Configure MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Run VPLS over TE Tunnels
- Good knowledge of BGP routing protocol
- Good knowledge of OSPF routing protocol
- Introduction to MPLS
- MPLS Basics, MPLS Labels and MPLS Filtering
- MPLS Layer3 VPN - VRF
- MPLS Layer 2 VPN - VPLS
- MPLS Traffic Engineering
To be able to follow this course, you can use GNS3 because in some LABS we require to have up to 7 MikroTik Routers. Of course if you have those routers than you can deploy them and work on physical routers to to the LABS.
Finally, If you have to master MPLS on MikroTik and understand how it works, I highly advise you to register in my course and get all the information that i am going to share with you.
- Engineers who work in Internet Service Provider using MikroTik Routers and want to deploy MPLS
- Students who want to learn how to configure MPLS on MikroTik routers
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start49- Introduction to MPLS Basics and MPLS Labels (1:48)
Preview50- MPLS header and acronyms (CE, PE, P, Label Push, Label Swap, Label Pop) (9:54)
Start51- Configuring MPLS with Static Labels (23:58)
Start52- Configuring MPLS with Dynamic Labels (8:30)
Start53- MPLS Filtering (Accept Filter vs Advertise Filter) (13:36)