***This course is not officially sponsored by MikroTik and not an authorized course by MikroTik. We are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by MikroTik. We respect the Trademarks of the mentioned company and institution.***
What you'll learn
- Understand PPTP Tunnel protocol
- Configure PPTP server
- Configure PPTP client
- Understand L2TP Tunnel Protocol
- Configure L2TP server
- Configure L2TP client
- Configure PPPoE server and client
- Understand the theory behind PPPoE
- Provide internet service via PPPoE
- Create QOS queuing for PPPoE customers
- Configure EOIP tunnel with bridges
- Configure BCP with PPTP
- Understand the usage of MLPPP
- Understand the theory of IPSEC IKEv1 and IKEv2
- Understand what Hashing is
- Understand the Encryption types
- Understand IPSEC IKE Phase 1 and IKE Phase2
- Understand the use of NAT Traversal in IPSEC
- Configure IPSEC site-to-site correctly
- Understand what Hotspot is
- Configure MikroTik Hotspot
- Understand Hotspot login methods (http, MAC, Cookie, https, trial)
- Understand how to create users on the hotspot
- Monitore hotspot users
- Understand how to create profiles on the hotspot
- Understand how to bypass the hotspot using Walled gargen and IP binding
- Understand how to customize the Hotspot using Advertisement and page customization
- Preferably has MikroTik MTCNA level
- Has basic networking and TCP/IP knowledge
MikroTik User Management is a very demanding topic in the networking industry especially if you work on MikroTik products.
I have designed this course to help you understand all topics that comes inside the User Management and to make you ready for the MikroTik MTCUME exam.
In this course I am going to go in details about the User Management topics and will apply real LABS to show you step-by-step how you can do the configuration.
Topics that are going to be explained are:
- PPPoE theroy and configuration
- PPTP Tunnel Protocol
- L2TP Tunnel Protocol
- EOIP Tunnel Protocol
- IPSEC IKEv1 and IKEv2 in details
- MikroTik Hotspot in details
By end of this course, you will have a complete understanding of all those topics and you will be ready for the MikroTik MTCUME exam.
If you want to become a MikroTik User Management Professional, it is your chance now to grab my course and make your dream comes true.
- Engineers who wish to become MikroTik User Management professional to be able to configure topics of this course in their networks
- Students and engineer who are wishing to prepare for the MikroTik MTCUME exam
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.