What you'll learn
- Understand the types of MikroTik Switching
- Understand the deployment of MTU in the switching environement
- Understand and configure all types of VLANs on MikroTik switching (Port-based, Mac-based, VLAN Management, Q-in-Q)
- Understand the usage of Tag Stacking
- Understand the usage of Ingress Filtering
- Configure VLAN's using MikroTik Switch chip
- Understand and configure all types of Spanning-Tree Protocol on the MikroTik switch (STP, RSTP, MSTP)
- Understand and configure Port Isolation (Isolated Groups & Private VLAN)
- Understand and configure Bridge Horizon on the MikroTik Switch
- Understand and configure Quality of Service (QOS) on the MikroTik Switch
- Work on different tools available on the MikroTik switch
- Know how to harden the MikroTik switch against different weaknesses
- Know how to use and use MikroTik SwitchOS (SWOS)
- Understand and configure Link Aggregation (Bonding) on the MikroTik switch
- Be familiar with MikroTik with at least MTCNA level
In this course, I am going to focus on the MikroTik CRS3xx series switch which is the best ever switch that MikroTik has already done. I will be using real equipment during the course because it is not possible to emulate a switching environment in an emulation software like GNS3.
- Engineers who want to deploy MikroTik switching in their network
- Students who want to prepare for the MikroTik Switching MTCSWE exam
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start4- VLAN Explanation (18:51)
Start5- Port Based VLAN (15:51)
Start6- Configuring Q-in-Q using Hardware offloading (13:19)
Start7- Configuring VLAN Management (20:16)
Start8- Dynamic Entries in Bridge VLAN and Ingress Filtering (15:01)
Start9- MAC Based VLAN (12:04)
Start10- VLAN Tag Stacking (13:19)