MikroTik RouterOS v7 Hardening LABS
Secure your MikroTik RouterOS and make it hard to penetrate into your networkWatch Promo
What Will I Learn?
- Have a more secure network after securing the Mikrotik Router
- Configuring Port Knocking for login safety
- Disabling un-secure protocols like FTP, Telnet, www, api....
- Securing MikroTik LCD Screentouch access
- Allowing users to login to the router on a time interval
- Creating different users levels and manage users' groups
- Exploit the security holes on MikroTik and secure them
- Using "address-list" for Port Knocking security
- Using NMAP software to scan the vulnerabilities and open ports on the Mikrotik router
- Understand the different chains available in the firewall of the Mikrotik
- Unsderstand the correct usage of the Firewall chains: Input, Output, Forward
- Understand the different type of connections: New, Established, related, invalid
- Understand the different types of security measurement in MikroTik
- You should be familiar with winbox for MikroTik RouterOS
- You should have basic networking knowledge
- You should know the TCP/IP protocol
This course is designed for engineers who are working on MikroTik routers and who have them installed on their network.
MikroTik routers are very nice routers when it comes on the different packages that they have installed by default and features that you can configure, but they can be also very dangerous if we do not secure them correctly.
For this reason, I have designed with course with many LABs to show you how you can secure your MikroTik router and make it hard for intruders/attackers to profit from the vulnerabilities on your MikroTik router and gain access to your router and your network.
This course is based on different LABS which goes based on step-by-step and with a lot of explanation on each of the LABs.
I hope that you will enjoy it.
- Anyone interested in securing the MikroTik RouterOS
- Anyone who would like to implement security on his MikroTik router(s) at his job
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
"Good course for beginners and intermediate. I liked that it is not long, information easily explained. Thanks a lot!"
- Ahmed A. Alastal
"Nice. I found good information here."
- Christian Sandu
"Congratulations to the teacher for the didactics in his classes!"
- João Alberto Barbosa D.