MikroTik Enterprise Wireless Engineer with LABS
Understand how to implements a wireless network for an enterprise and be ready for the MikroTik MTCEWE exam
What you'll learn
- Be able to configure wireless network for an enterprise using MikroTik products
- Understand everything related to Wireless
- Understand the need of MikroTik CAPsMAN and configure it
- Be prepared for the MikroTik MTCEWE certification exam
- MTCNA knowledge
- WLAN Fundamental
- Wireless Tool on MikroTik
- Wireless Frequency mode and TX power change
- MikroTik wireless data rate and chains
- wireless link quality - Troubleshooting
- Channel width, channel bonding and guard interval
- MikroTik wireless repeater
- Wireless security
- MikroTik CAPsMAN and CAPS
- MikroTik engineers who wish to implement a wireless network for an Enterprise using MikroTik products
- Students who are preparing for the MikroTik MTCEWE exam
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.