***All Hacking techniques (Arp Spoof & DNS Spoof) that are shown in this course are for educational purpose. Please use them with caution and ONLY in the LABs of this course***
- Connect the MikroTik Router to the internet and share the service to LAN users
- Download and install Kali Linux machine on Virtualbox
- Make Kali Linux work on the same network as your PC
- Upgrade Kali Linux
- Change the root password
- Install on Kali Linux terminator, Leafpad and Bettercap
- Install Zenmap for network devices discovery
- Understand how ARP works
- Understand how Hackers use ARP spoofing to be a MITM
- Understand how to become a MITM using Bettercap tool on Kali Linux
- Understand how to configure DNS Spoofing on Kali Linux
- Configure DoH on MikroTik to avoid DNS spoofing (w/o certificates)
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge
- Basic knowledge with MikroTik
Since MikroTik RouterOS version 6.47, there is a possibility to configure DNS over Https on MikroTik routers. This feature was not enabled before RouterOS v6.47
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.