MikroTik DoH against DNS spoofing attacks
Understand DNS spoofing using Kali Linux, protect network with MikroTik DNS over HTTPSWatch Promo
***All Hacking techniques (Arp Spoof & DNS Spoof) that are shown in this course are for educational purpose. Please use them with caution and ONLY in the LABs of this course***
- Connect the MikroTik Router to the internet and share the service to LAN users
- Download and install Kali Linux machine on Virtualbox
- Make Kali Linux work on the same network as your PC
- Upgrade Kali Linux
- Change the root password
- Install on Kali Linux terminator, Leafpad and Bettercap
- Install Zenmap for network devices discovery
- Understand how ARP works
- Understand how Hackers use ARP spoofing to be a MITM
- Understand how to become a MITM using Bettercap tool on Kali Linux
- Understand how to configure DNS Spoofing on Kali Linux
- Configure DoH on MikroTik to avoid DNS spoofing (w/o certificates)
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge
- Basic knowledge with MikroTik
Since MikroTik RouterOS version 6.47, there is a possibility to configure DNS over Https on MikroTik routers. This feature was not enabled before RouterOS v6.47
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.