What you'll learn
- Able to configure the NFT device as a standalone Access Point mode
- Configure NAT on the NFT device
- Configure DHCP server on the NFT device
- Configure DHCP client on the WAN interface
- Configure the right frequency band
- Configure SSID
- Test if the Wireless will work on the LigoWave Access point
- Check if the users will be connected to the internet
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge
- Basic Wireless knowledge
- Basic networking knowledge
This course is designed to help students understand how to configure LigoWave NFT devices to operator them as standalone Access Points. The course will be based on LABs and to be able to follow this course you have to have at least 1 LigoWave NFT device. This will help to practice the course' LABs at your own.
- Anyone interested to learn how to configure LigoWave NFT device on the Standalone mode
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
StartIntro - Configuring the NFT as a Standalone AP (2:37)
StartLAB 2 - Configuring the NFT Device as a Standalone AP (Network Part) (22:28)
StartLAB3 - Configuring the NFT device as a standalone AP (Wireless Part) (13:53)
StartLAB4 - Configuring the NFT device as a Standalone AP (Testing the connectivity) (18:57)