What you'll learn
- Able to configure the NFT device as a standalone Access Point mode
- Configure NAT on the NFT device
- Configure DHCP server on the NFT device
- Configure DHCP client on the WAN interface
- Configure the right frequency band
- Configure SSID
- Test if the Wireless will work on the LigoWave Access point
- Check if the users will be connected to the internet
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge
- Basic Wireless knowledge
- Basic networking knowledge
This course is designed to help students understand how to configure LigoWave NFT devices to operator them as standalone Access Points. The course will be based on LABs and to be able to follow this course you have to have at least 1 LigoWave NFT device. This will help to practice the course' LABs at your own.
- Anyone interested to learn how to configure LigoWave NFT device on the Standalone mode
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
StartIntro - Configuring the NFT as a Standalone AP (2:37)
StartLAB 2 - Configuring the NFT Device as a Standalone AP (Network Part) (22:28)
StartLAB3 - Configuring the NFT device as a standalone AP (Wireless Part) (13:53)
StartLAB4 - Configuring the NFT device as a Standalone AP (Testing the connectivity) (18:57)