What Will I Learn?
- Understand all model available from NFT and the difference between them
- Able to configure the NFT device as a standalone mode
- Able to configure the NFT devices as Master/Managed AP using the integrated mode
- Able to configure the NFT devices as office AP from the LigoWave cloud controller
- Able to configure the NFT devices as Mini-Hotspot from the LigoWave cloud controller
- Able to configure the NFT devices as Easy Mesh from the LigoWave cloud controller
- Understand what are the channel width size possible on LigoWave infinity devices
- Understand how to create different Virtual Access points with SSID's on the NFT devices
- Understand how to connect to the NFT device using its DHCP IP Fallback
- Understand how you can reset the NFT device using different method
- Understand how to enable SSDP on the NFT device to be shown on your network from your PC
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge
- Basic Wireless knowledge
- Basic networking knowledge
Welcome to the 1st online course from LigoWave official courses series.
This course will help you to be able to configure LigoWave infinity (NFT) devices via different mode:
- Standalone AP
- Integrated controller (Master & Managed AP)
- Cloud controller
- Office AP
- Easy Mesh
This course is fully authorized by LigoWave and it is the only online course available from LigoWave. As being an authorized course, then you are able after finishing this course to do its official exam and get a certificate from LigoWave in case it is passed successfully (passing score is 65%)
To be able to do the online exam, you need to meet the following conditions:
- Register to the course and watch it 100%
- Send me the following information on [email protected] to create the online exam for you:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address & Country
- You will receive an invoice of 50 Euro (excl. VAT) for the exam fee which needs to be paid fully upfront to have the exam available for you.
- The exam is for only 1 attempt. In case a 2nd attempt is required, the exam fee will be charged for 30 Euro (excl. VAT)
- The exam needs to be scheduled after 30 days from the purchase of this course. In case of course refund, then the exam will not be available for you even if the exam fee is paid.
- There is no option to refund the exam fee once it is paid and you will have 2 weeks to do the exam from the date that is available for you.
I highly advise for the exam to have the Datasheet of the NFT products printed. You can download them from LigoWave website.
I hope that this course will help you to become certified from LigoWave.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested to learn how to configure LigoWave NFT device
- Anyone interested to have an official certificate from LigoWave after successfully passing the official exam
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
StartIntro - Configuring the NFT as a Standalone AP (2:37)
StartLAB 2 - Configuring the NFT Device as a Standalone AP (Network Part) (22:28)
StartLAB 3 - Configuring the NFT device as a standalone AP (Wireless Part) (13:53)
StartLAB 4 - Configuring the NFT device as a Standalone AP (Testing the connectivity) (18:57)