Learn MikroTik ROUTE with Hands-on LABS from scratch
This course guides you to learn & configure routing on MikrotTik using Step-by-Step LABSWatch Promo
What Will I Learn?
- Understand why we need routing in our network
- Understand the difference between IGP vs EGP routing
- Understand the difference between Distance vector vs Link state routing protocols
- Understand how and where to apply static route and default static route
- Understand how to configure static floating route for link failover
- Understand how to configure ECMP on Mikrotik routers for Load-Balancing
- You should be familiar with TCP/IP Protocol
- You should have basic networking knowledge
- You should have beginner knowledge level in MikroTik
In every network we require to have routing. However, if routing is not configured correctly then we may face a lot of problems. For this reason, I have designed this course to show you how you can configure routing in MikroTik routers to keep your network operational, functional and scalable.
This course is ideal for students & professionals who are interested to learn routing in MikroTik.
Topics that will be covered in this course are: What is routing,, IGP vs EGP, Distance vector vs Link State, Static route, default static route, floating static route for failover & ECMP for load-balancing in depth.
This course will contains 30% theoretical part and 70% LABs with real scenarios configuration on MikroTik routers. The labs will be based on step-by-step configuration with a testing part by end of each lab to check if the configuration that we have done is working the way we want. So be ready for a lot of fun with MikroTik Routing.
Finally, if you don't have any experience in MikroTik Routing and you want to cover the basic things that you can do as Routing on the MikroTik routers, I advise you to purchase this course and you will surely be able, by end of the course, to configure routing correctly on your MikroTik router.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for students who would like to learn more about Routing and how to apply it on MikroTik routers
- This course is for professional to help them designing Routing in their jobs using MikroTik routers
- This course is for anyone who would like to learn Routing concepts and how to apply them on MikroTik router
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
"Lecture is very instructive, orderly, and timely information is simplified by lab examples."
- Troy Jones
"The routing protocols discussed in this course was presented clearly and efficiently with lots of detail explanation. I would recommend this course to my colleges."
- Jarvis Caines
"It's very useful course for people who want to understand how LAN and WAN-networks work."
- Dmitry Arnautov