Juniper JNCIA-JUNOS (JN0-104) with LABS
A complete JNCIA-JUNOS course with many practical LABS making you ready for the JN0-104 exam
What you'll learn
- Learn the topics for the JNCIA-JUNOS JN0-104
- Learn all JNCIA concepts and apply them in practical LABS
- Be ready for the Juniper JN0-104 JNCIA exam
- No prerequisites required (Basic Networking lectures are provided as bonus lectures in this course)
- Preferably CCNA level (not required)
- Junos OS Fundamentals
- User Interfaces
- Configuration Basics
- Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
- Routing Fundamentals
- Routing Policy and Firewall Filters
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start10- CLI functionality (16:59)
Start11- CLI modes (11:31)
Start12- CLI navigation (11:00)
Start13- CLI Help (11:26)
Start14- Filtering output (15:47)
Start15- Active versus candidate configuration (7:52)
Start16- Reverting to previous configurations using Rollback (10:38)
Start17- Understand Configuration Command (20:24)
Start18- Junos Configuration Hierarchy (10:19)
Start19- Navigating the Configuration Hierarchy on Junos (7:52)
Start20- Usage of Junos Commit (14:55)
Start22- J-Web (core common functionality only) (11:37)