What you'll learn
- Learn the topics for the JNCIA-JUNOS JN0-104
- Learn all JNCIA concepts and apply them in practical LABS
- Be ready for the Juniper JN0-104 JNCIA exam
- No prerequisites required (Basic Networking lectures are provided as bonus lectures in this course)
- Preferably CCNA level (not required)
- Junos OS Fundamentals
- User Interfaces
- Configuration Basics
- Operational Monitoring and Maintenance
- Routing Fundamentals
- Routing Policy and Firewall Filters
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start10- CLI functionality (16:59)
Start11- CLI modes (11:31)
Start12- CLI navigation (11:00)
Start13- CLI Help (11:26)
Start14- Filtering output (15:47)
Start15- Active versus candidate configuration (7:52)
Start16- Reverting to previous configurations using Rollback (10:38)
Start17- Understand Configuration Command (20:24)
Start18- Junos Configuration Hierarchy (10:19)
Start19- Navigating the Configuration Hierarchy on Junos (7:52)
Start20- Usage of Junos Commit (14:55)
Start22- J-Web (core common functionality only) (11:37)