What you'll learn
- Be able to build up a core ISP network
- Provide internet from the ISP using public IP addresses
- Configure Intranet using MPLS/VPLS
- Reach any customer router using a management VLAN
- Assign bandwidth speed to each customer using Queue Trees
- Good knowledge of BGP, OSPF, VLAN, MPLS and VPLS
- Setting up BGP peers with the uplink ISP
- Publishing the public IP subnet, configuring VLAN's between all core routers
- Setting up OSPF in the core network
- Provide customers which public IP addresses allow them to go to the internet
- Providing intranet solution using MPLS/VPLS
- Assigning bandwidth speed to each customer
- Reaching each customer router using a management VLAN
Finally, I hope that this course can guide you to run a stable core network in your ISP, and I look forward to see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Network engineers working in ISPs using MikroTik routers
- Entrepreneurs who want to build up an ISP
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Preview2- BGP peering and publishing the public IP range (17:49)
Start3- Configuring OSPF in the ISP core network with VLANs and Failover (17:21)
Start4- Configuring OSPF on the remaining core routers (10:53)
Start5- Provide Internet service to customers using public IPs (12:06)
Start6- Configure Intranet between 2 offices of same customer using MPLS VPLS (22:35)
Start7- Configure Management VLAN interfaces to reach the customers routers (12:54)
Start8- Assign bandwidth speed to the customers using Queue Trees (8:02)