ISP Core Network Setup with MikroTik
Setting up an ISP Core Network with BGP, OSPF, VLAN, MPLS, VPLS and PBR protocols using MikroTik RouterOS
What you'll learn
- Be able to build up a core ISP network
- Provide internet from the ISP using public IP addresses
- Configure Intranet using MPLS/VPLS
- Reach any customer router using a management VLAN
- Assign bandwidth speed to each customer using Queue Trees
- Good knowledge of BGP, OSPF, VLAN, MPLS and VPLS
- Setting up BGP peers with the uplink ISP
- Publishing the public IP subnet, configuring VLAN's between all core routers
- Setting up OSPF in the core network
- Provide customers which public IP addresses allow them to go to the internet
- Providing intranet solution using MPLS/VPLS
- Assigning bandwidth speed to each customer
- Reaching each customer router using a management VLAN
Finally, I hope that this course can guide you to run a stable core network in your ISP, and I look forward to see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Network engineers working in ISPs using MikroTik routers
- Entrepreneurs who want to build up an ISP
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Preview2- BGP peering and publishing the public IP range (17:49)
Start3- Configuring OSPF in the ISP core network with VLANs and Failover (17:21)
Start4- Configuring OSPF on the remaining core routers (10:53)
Start5- Provide Internet service to customers using public IPs (12:06)
Start6- Configure Intranet between 2 offices of same customer using MPLS VPLS (22:35)
Start7- Configure Management VLAN interfaces to reach the customers routers (12:54)
Start8- Assign bandwidth speed to the customers using Queue Trees (8:02)