What Will I Learn?
- Downloading and installing Huawei eNSP simulator
- Navigating eNSP simulator and creating new network topologies with routers, switches and PC's
- Connecting your real computer to the network togology in eNSP
- Configuring BDPU Protection for RSTP
- Configuring Loop Protection for RSTP
- Configuring Static route on Huawei router
- Configuring a default static route on Huawei router
- Configuring Floating static route
- Spanning tree protocol and Rapid-spanning tree protocol
- Changing the root port using the port priority command
- Changing the the root bridge manually
- Configuring DHCP on Huawei routers
- Configuraing FTP on Huawei routers
- Setting a password to the console and telnet
- Working with the saved and current configuration
- Changing the name of the Router
- Basic computer knowledge
- TCP/IP Knowledge
- Network Basics knoweldge
Huawei HCIA Routing and Switching certificate is becoming famous from day to day. If you come from the Cisco world, you should already know Cisco CCNA certificate which most of students and engineers have it or working to have it. Huawei HCIA certificate is very similar to Cisco CCNA certificate as per the contents, however as being 2 different companies than the command lines different from one to another.
Huawei is developing the market very fast causing competition with other well known companies, so following this course would help you to add more skills into your CV so you can have more opportunitiesfor jobs.
This course will be a based on LABs . The focus will be on the part 1 of the HCIA certificate topics which is the Entry Level.
If you have already the CCNA knowledge and/or certificate, then this course is absolutely for you. All Labs are designed in an easy way with step-by-step to achieve the goal of each LAB.
During the course, I will show you how you can download and install Huawei eNSP Simulator to be able to repeat all LABs by yourself, so there is no need of purchasing any Huawei routers and switches.
I hope to see you in my course!!!!
- IT students
- Network engineers
- Engineers who have CCNA knowledge and would like to get a new certificate from Huawei
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
"I really can't wait for a more advanced HUAWEI track from Mr. Haddad - Like a FastTrack CCNP - This is a brilliant intro and very helpful day to day configs at a junior support level."
- AX Xenios
"This course is very helpful to me to prepare myself to get HCNA Certificate."
- Sok Chenda