Huawei HCIA-HNTD with LABS - Intermediate level
Be ready for the Huawei H12-211 Exam practising HCIA-HNTD LABs on Intermediate level
What you'll learn
- Understand and configure manual link bonding
- Understand and configure LACP link bonding
- Understand and configure Access, Trunk and Hybrid port types
- Understand and configure GVRP for vlans propagation
- Understand and configure the 3 different registration types in GVRP
- Understand and configure Inter-Vlan using Router-on-a-stick
- Understand and configure Layer 3 switching inter-vlan
- Understand and configure HDLC and PPP encapsulation
- Understand and configure Frame-relay WAN technologie
- Understand and configure PPPoE
- Filtering using Access Control List
- Understand and configure Network Address Translation
- Establishing local AAA solutions
- Configuring GRE Tunneling protocol
- Have already completed the course HCIA-HNTD with LABs - Entry Level
- Be familiar with Huawei topics
This course is the 2nd part of the Huawei HCIA-HNTD (H12-211 exam) certification. In this course, I will be focusing on practicing with LABS in order to understand complex topics of HCIA-HNTD intermediate level.
All LABS are made on the Huawei eNSP simulator which is a free of charge software that you can install on your PC. As I am going to use eNSP, then you don't require to have any physical hardwares from Huawei.
Huawei certifications are becoming very known in the IT sector market. Holding the HCIA certification from Huawei will open for you many doors for jobs and will recognize you as Huawei Network Engineer.
In this course, you will learn topics such as:
- Link aggregation
- Different L2 port types (access, trunk, hybrid)
- Inter-vlan using Router and L3 switches
- VLAN propagation using GVRP
- WAN technologies such as (HDLC, PPP, Frame Relay, PPPoE)
- Traffic filtering using Access Control List
- Network Address Translation
- Tunneling using GRE Encapsulation
If you have any question about the course topics, you can always write on udemy and will answer your ASAP.
See you in the course.
- Students who want to become Huawei HCIA certified
- Students who are getting ready to the HCIA exam and need some hands-on LABs
- Network engineers who work with Huawei ICT products
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.