What you'll learn
- Understand and configure BGP Single Homed Stub Network
- Understand and configure BGP Multi-Homed Stub Network
- Understand and configure BGP Multi-Homed non-Stub Network
- Configure BGP Load Balancing and Failover
- Understand and configure BGP Community (No Export, No Advertise)
- Understand and configure BGP Aggregate
- Understand and configure BGP Route Reflector
- Understand and configure BGP Confederation
- You must have already followed the course "BGP Routing Protocol on Huawei with LABS - Entry"
- Good understanding of routing protocols and networking in general
- Engineers working in ISPs and want to master BGP on Huawei
- Students preparing for the Huawei HCIP certificate and want to under BGP routing protocol
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start6- What is BGP Multihomed for non-Stub Network (2:31)
Start7- LAB scenario - Explanation (8:04)
Start8- Configure BGP Multihomed non-Stub Network - Part1 (18:08)
Start9- Configure BGP Multihomed non-Stub Network - Part2 (16:55)
Start10- Configuring Load Balancing and Failover on BGP using Route Filters (19:36)
Start11- Testing Load Balancing and Failover on BGP Multihomed non-stub network (11:05)