What you'll learn
- Connecting via console to the Juniper SRX Router
- Understanding the steps need to allow the Juniper SRX router to share internet
- Use J-Web to configure the Juniper SRX Router
- Test the configuration done on the SRX Router
- No prior prerequisites is required to follow this course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone internet to know how to configure Juniper SRX router to provide internet service
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start1- Main steps needed to access the Juniper SRX router (2:20)
Start2- Connecting to Juniper SRX via console and reset it to the factory default (10:17)
Start3- Understand the steps needed to be done before starting the configuration (5:14)
Start4- Configuring the Juniper SRX Router using J-Web (10:58)
Start5- Testing the configuration and see options available on J-Web (9:21)