What you'll learn
- Connecting via console to the Juniper SRX Router
- Understanding the steps need to allow the Juniper SRX router to share internet
- Use J-Web to configure the Juniper SRX Router
- Test the configuration done on the SRX Router
- No prior prerequisites is required to follow this course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone internet to know how to configure Juniper SRX router to provide internet service
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad and I am a Certified MikroTik Trainer, Cisco Authorized Instructor and LigoWave Authorized Trainer.
I have decided to make this online school to share my knowledge to the community. All my courses are based on theory and hands-on LABS so you can practise while learning.
More than 100K happy students have joined mynetworktraining.com up to year 2022.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.
Start1- Main steps needed to access the Juniper SRX router (2:20)
Start2- Connecting to Juniper SRX via console and reset it to the factory default (10:17)
Start3- Understand the steps needed to be done before starting the configuration (5:14)
Start4- Configuring the Juniper SRX Router using J-Web (10:58)
Start5- Testing the configuration and see options available on J-Web (9:21)