What you'll learn
- Implement BGP routing protocol on Huawei Routers
- Understand what BGP is
- Understand Internal BGP in details
- Understand eBGP Multihop
- Understand BGP Connect-interface
- Understand iBGP Split Horizon
- Understand the BGP messages
- Understand the BGP states
- Understand Preferred value attribute
- Understand Local preference attribute
- Understand AS Path Pretend Attribute
- Understand Origin Attribute
- Understand MED Attribute
- Huawei HCIA level
- Good skills with Huawei routers
Who this course is for:
- Huawei engineers who want to implement BGP in their network
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.